Land is the greatest investment. It has a low to no maintenance, very inexpensive to buy compared to amount you may sell it for and there is a great shortage of it. This shortage is happening everywhere but never more so than across South-East Queensland. The result of the investment that will give you a coastal lifestyle, on a master plan Sunshine Coast land, will be quickly returned many times over because of the increased demand for rental properties.
A master planned community is a large scale residential plan providing services and facilities to make life easier. It means easy access to private and public schools, shopping, dining, sports and recreation so you can enjoy the beautiful sub-tropical climate in your property in this master plan Sunshine Coast investment.
Why invest in a master plan community
According to an established finance magazine, Caloundra is one of Australia’s prime real estate locations in the Sunshine Coast area. If you’re having second thoughts investing in a new land Caloundra has left, here are more reasons why you must invest in a master plan Sunshine Coast land:
1. It is designed to be self sufficient.
2. Roads are constructed for easy access to business, residential and recreation sites. Separate paths for pedestrians and cyclists are guaranteed.
3. Besides being near restaurants, shops, salons, bars, banks and many other basic establishments, amenities like fitness facilities, schools, swimming pools, cafes and parks abound.
4. Open space for parks, woodlands and trails are present.
5. There is a communal landscaping maintenance.
6. It is designed not only for environment sustainability. The natural features of the land were considered so that much of it is conserved.
7. Because this attracts like-minded people, there is an instant sense of togetherness.
Why not buy new land Caloundra is offering in the Sunshine Coast? In an area that continues to grow economically, you are assured of a high return on your investment.
Pros and cons of master-planned communities