A career in real estate is exciting and very fulfilling. You can work in residential sales, property management or even have an administrative role. If you want unlimited room for growth, a career that makes you invest in real estate easier, to take control of your life, run your own business and have more money and freedom than a corporate job offers; become a real estate agent. How to become a real estate agent Vic has today who gets all the fun? Get the first step right. Get the right real estate training.
The edge in being a real estate agent in Victoria, Australia
Here are the statistics on why a career in real estate, in one of the most populous states in Australia, is your best bet. If you’re from Vic how to become a real estate agent is for sure, one of the things that entered your mind.
The following stats are good reasons:
* 3,757 job openings in real estate
* $81,741 is the average salary of a real estate job
* The Australian Government Department of Employment estimates a growth of 2,100 jobs in real estate by 2018.
* The average age of a job seeker in Victoria is 37 years old.
Now, want to know how to become a real estate agent in Vic?
Real estate agents enter this field from different occupations and at different stages in their lives. Many consider this a major move. Even if they have varying reasons why they think real estate is the career for them, they all started with the “How do I become a real estate agent?” question.
Here are the steps:
* Ask yourself if a career in real estate is what you want because here, you spend each day working on your own: doing management, paperwork, developing relationships, prospecting leads, dealing with buyers and sellers and managing contracts. This cannot be treated as a hobby.
* Get a real estate qualification from a registered training organisation to get the knowledge and skills needed.
* Understand the laws and trends in the property industry.
* Choose a training organisation with close ties with the real estate training industry’s best trainers who coach aspirants on how to become a real estate agent Vic has available for homebuyers today.
Similar to a conductor of a symphony, a good real estate agent makes sure that all the players: appraisers, prospective buyers and sellers, home inspectors, government agencies, property managers, loan officers, contractors, mortgage and bankers all work perfectly to make a successful transaction. Specifically, you are a marketer, a buyer’s advocate, a negotiator, an analyst, a consultant and a business manager all in one. Very overwhelming. True. But no worries, all you have to do is find how to become a real estate agent in Vic.
My Real Estate Training (MRT), with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41529), answers the specifics on how to become a real estate agent Vic has today. They have entry-level training programs and real estate licence programs. Click on this link http://myrealestatetraining.com.au for more info.